A few years ago, Cabo Pulmo wasn’t known as the important diving destination that is today, so we feel the need to explain what Cabo Pulmo is about when it comes to Scuba Diving.
There are only three coral reefs on the west coast of North America. Cabo Pulmo is the location of the northernmost coral reef in the eastern Pacific. It is the oldest coral reef and is estimated to be 20,000 years old.
The reef has a number of fingers of hard coral occurring in progressively deeper water offshore. On June 15, 1995, the area surrounding Cabo Pulmo was declared a National Marine Park. Since then, the fish population and the reef health have been getting bigger and better. The schools of fish are impressive even for the most experienced and travelled diver.
Cabo Pulmo is very well known for its reef, sharks, rays and fishes, but the Big Eyes Jacks schooling in massive numbers, are the stars of the seasons, and the main attraction for underwater videographer and photographer from all over the world. This is an underwater paradise, no doubt. One of the few places in the world where you can meet the past the present and the future of the oceans if we decide to take care of them, a unique Aquarium in the world, or as they say, “The Aquarium of the World”.
Now the question is, when are you coming to enjoy it with Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort, the only PADI Divecenter and PADI 5 Star Resort in the area??
Enjoy our daily Scuba Tours into Cabo Pulmo National Park incredible reefs, guided by world class Dive Instructors
Small groups of a max of 6 divers per instructor, full-equipped Panga Boats with O2 on board and the most experienced captains in the area, guarantee you the best possible diving experience in Cabo Pulmo.
- 2 tank Dive Trip = U$ 105
- Night Dive (1 tank) = U$ 105
- Full gear rental =U$ 35 per day
- Dive Computer rental: =U$ 20 per day
- Flashlight rental = U$ 20 per day
- Digital Camera rental = U$ 40 per day
- Mask, Fins, Snorkel & Life Jacket =U$ 5 each per day
- Wetsuit, BCD, Regulator =U$ 10 each per day
Has it been a while since you’ve been scuba diving? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? Check our Refresher Course
If you didn’t dive for more than 8 months or you want to review your scuba skills and knowledge, the refresher course is what you need.
- Are a PADI Open Water Diver course referral student who wants a refresher prior to making your open water training dives
- Are a PADI Scuba Diver who wants to upgrade to Open Water Diver
- Just haven’t scuba dived in a while and want to get acclimated again
The Refresher Course is conducted in a confined water area and does not include an actual open water dive.