**Save up to 20%**
AS LOW AS…$118.80/Person/Night (double occupancy)—Non-divers $77/Night
Accommodations: We will place you in the units based on double occupancy however if you prefer to have a 3rd or 4th person in the room, then you may request that. There are some units that have queen beds in separate rooms that may be requested. Most of the bungalows have queen beds or doubles. Upgrade requests in accommodations will be handled on an individual basis as needed.
Here is the kicker: If the group size is 10 or more divers, your guide/organizer will be complimentary and shall receive a 10% commission if you are a retailer.
Dive gear: Is not provided for this price, however if you need equipment then we will rent it to you here at the resort. Some people will need little gear and others may opt for all gear at a good value for $35 per day of diving. We have 3mm, 5mm and 7mm full suits and shortys.
Not included: Alcohol, gratuity, transportation
- Arrival and orientation,
- Welcome drink for happy hour,
- Dinners will be arranged at preferred times
- Leader / Organizer needs to advise Reception of your arrival time
- Restaurant closes between 9pm-10pm (Dinner included each night of stay)
Day 2 – Day X:
- Light breakfast then—Let’s go diving!!!
- 2 tanks & weights + required instructor / DM
- We drift dive small groups of 6
- After the first 2 tanks we have lunch at about 12:30 – 1pm
- Additional tanks in the afternoon may be added
- We can also leave the option to do a night dive for $85.00 USD per person, depending on the conditions.
- Good-bye breakfast,
- Share some photos if you like,
- Then we will throw you a t-shirt so you can talk about us.
MORE PACKAGES — BEGINNERS TO ADVANCED. Eat, Sleep & Learn to Dive!!!
SAVE UP TO $265 USD
Open Water Diver
Get certified in 4 nights & 5 days. Includes accommodations, breakfast, lunch & dinner, Course Materials, Certification and dive gear.
(You MUST complete your E-Learning prior to coming to the resort)
Do the theory at home and pass the test before arriving at the resort for: $692.ºº SAVE an additional $ 110.ºº. Click here for Padi E-Learning!!! Includes:
- 4 nights at the ECO Bungalows at Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort
- 4 Days of diving and training
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the Diving Days
- Welcome Cocktail and Dinner the arrival night
- Goodbye breakfast
- Full PADI Open Water Diver Course
- PADI PIC Card
- All the gear included during the course
- Small Groups
- Pool training facility on site
- Courses in English and Spanish.
All these for just $692 per person (Based on Double Occupancy). Extra night with one more diving day (2 tanks, Gear not included) only $ 156.80 (Price does not include Gratuities & transportation)
Advanced open water diver
* 4 nights in an ECO-Bungalow (double occupancy) Upgrades are available on request. 3rd or 4th person units available.
* 2-3 Days of diving and instruction. On-site Pool and open water.
* Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on diving days.
* Welcome cocktail & dinner on arrival.
* Breakfast on departure day.
* All manuals with both certifications except for E-learning.
* All PIC’s for certifications.
* All equipment included during the courses (except dive light).
Option #1 : $647 usd Study the theory training on-line at the PADI website and then come to Cabo Pulmo to complete all the fun practical training for your certifications. More fun! Click here for E-learning. Save $110 off walk-in price!!!
Option #2 : $757. Come directly to Cabo Pulmo and complete all of your training on-site.